Wanted – High-Performance Executive Assistant (Berlin, Germany)
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Part-time with the potential to become full-time
- Location: Berlin, Germany & Home Office
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
🌐 Potential for quantum growth on an international scale
🏆 Winning solutions for all stakeholders
🎢 Fast-paced, exciting, and tremendously rewarding work
👔 Career development opportunity
🚀 Reap the rewards of our combined efforts
👌 Fair hourly wage/salary + perks
Raymond Toulany, along with a highly experienced board of directors, are in the early stages of consolidating a niche industry in Germany. Our strategy is also known as a “growth through acquisition strategy”. We are a seller-friendly buyer that brings humility and understanding to the negotiating table and always deals with the sellers in a respectful manner.
While our current focus is in Germany, he sees opportunity on an international scale and in multiple industries and is eager to capitalize on them. His work has the potential for quantum growth, so momentum can and will pick up quickly once he gains traction making for a thrilling ride.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
As an executive/personal assistant you will play a key role in ensuring that things stay on track when it comes to his personal life and business projects. Being a high-performance individual involves extreme ownership, accountability, and the desire to “be all that you can be”. The latter requires the right plan, team, habits, discipline, leadership, and most importantly, the faith to boldly and consistently move forward.
Please keep in mind that this job isn’t for everyone. He is looking for a very unique person to fill this job. Someone to assist him with moving his ideas to completion and keeping things organized along the way. To be successful in this role you have to LOVE getting the job done and playing that vital behind-the-scenes supporting role, and also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing thoughts.
The work environment will be very formal at times, e.g. during meetings with business owners, government officials, accounting and law firms, presentations, etc. When it is just you, the formality will be reduced.
- Act as the first point of contact and represent the company with absolute professionalism and a positive manner
- Assist with English/German translation and interpretation (bonus if you speak Turkish but not mandatory)
- Manage the master calendar for meetings, appointments, and project deadlines as well as organize and attend meetings
- Create and maintain a master filing system for personal and corporate filings, records, paperwork, policies, and procedures
- Organize travel and guest arrangements for a smooth, easy, fast, and productive experience. Be flexible to make any needed last-minute changes
- Manage projects, coordinate team members, and conduct research
- Handle billing disputes with vendors that may otherwise fall to him
- Manage and screen email, phone, and voicemail
- Analyze important data and create reports for him to review
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Follow up management decisions with related parties and perform necessary coordination
- Take minutes of meetings and transcript dictation files
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (beneficial, but not mandatory)
- Ideally, at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Completely loyal, trustworthy, and utterly reliable
- Meticulous and very precise with a fine eye for details
- Responsible, creative, and a great team player
- Resourceful and solution-oriented – you always find a way to make it work
- Positive and pleasant to be around and work with
- Able to negotiate better pricing, alternatives, etc. with vendors in a way that has them feeling good about it
- Highly Flexible & Energetic – Willing to roll up your sleeves and help do whatever needs to be done
- Serious when it comes to work and responsibilities, self-motivated, energetic, and fast
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hyper-organized – Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks so nothing slips between the cracks
- Excellent Public Relations skills
- Strong English and German – Excellent in typing, communicating professionally and informally over the phone, video conference, in-person, and in writing
- Independent self-starter that takes the initiative and requires minimal hand-holding
- A “Finisher” – Able to take an idea and follow it through to completion
- Willing to “team-up” with an entrepreneur to help leverage and organize time
- Able to find ways to create systems and structures to make projects and tasks flow better and be easier for the future
- A great deal of common and business sense. Understands at a practical level how the world of business works so that you can help minimize costs and expenditures and maximize and leverage opportunities and relationships
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software tools
- Expert level with MS Office, Google Workspace, Zoom, project management apps, etc.
- Willing to learn new things with the ability to easily be trained in other skills
- Able to work together in person once or twice a week from his home or company office in Berlin – Willing to travel with him to meetings, presentations, etc.
- Having a home office and work environment that is efficient for doing work out of
He does NOT expect you to be an expert at everything! He will provide the training needed to help you increase your proficiency with the tasks you need help with.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please download and fill out the Career History Form: http://bit.ly/1ToQwrX
- Attach your cover letter, resume, salary history, and Career History Form to your email
- Make sure your cover letter and resume files are in MS Word .docx
- In your cover letter please include the following:
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for this position
- Confirmation that allows us to perform a criminal background check and credit review
- URL and name of the website where you found this job ad
Send the email to careers [at] murexco [dot] com with the subject line “I am a High-Performance Executive Assistant” and let him know your availability for an initial 10–20-minute phone call.
Raymond Toulany has a passion for M&A that includes acquiring and professionalizing companies and his hiring process is extremely thorough. He will ask for a complete and detailed professional, salary and education history.
He will also ask you to arrange personal reference calls with current and prior supervisors and others. Please understand that these calls will be with people that he chooses from your career and education history. He will only call people if you permit him to do so.
Failing to follow these steps will automatically cause you to be disqualified for this position. If you’re looking for a job just to make a little extra money, then this position is not a match for you. No lazy people. He’s looking for people who are committed to being their best, and who are looking to be part of a like-minded, high-performance, and caring team. If this all sounds like you, we’re looking forward to receiving your application!